During the summer months there’s nothing quite like the taste of an ice cold Gin and tonic. However, if you’re pregnant or the thought of a hang over with kids is unbearable you can find yourself becoming T total. But, still craving that refreshing floral berry burst! So, here’s my hang over free G ‘n’ T mummy mocktail.
(For 4 drinks)
- Robinsons Pressed Pear & Elderflower cordial
- 1 lime
- Half a cucumber
- Large sprig of mint
- Tonic water
- Crushed ice
- Take 4 tall tumblers
- Divide up the mint evenly amongst the glasses
- Cut a lime into quarters and put in the glasses along with the mint
- Smash the mint and lime together to release all the flavours and juices
- Fill eat glass 1/3 of the way with crushed ice
- Slice some cucumber and place on top
- Pour 1 shot of cordial (for each glass) over the ice
- Top with tonic water
This Post Has 3 Comments
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i
came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to
improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Of course! Thanks for popping by. 🙂
Ԍrеat article, exаctly wһat I wanted to find.